연혁(영문)

연혁(영문)
Period History
Three State period ○ Our city was the cradle of the Jin Han at the ancient times when our city formed of ancient tribe nation
○ Our city has belonged to Baekje which occupied the whole area of downstream area of the Han River at the early 4th century
○ This central area was the central part of attack among three states, by the south-ward advance policy of Goguryeo power which rose at the northern Han River valley and the northing polity of Silla power which rose at the southeastern part of Peninsula.
○ Our city subsided the royal capital of Baekje, Hanseong(present Wonju) by extending the power toward south at the King, Jangsu in Goguryeo in the mid-fifth century. Since then, Jecheon which was located at the Han River valley came to belong to Goguryeo and it was referred to as Naeto.
Unified Shilla Period ○ According as the King, Jinheung in Silla came to hold the Han River valley completely by attacking Baekje, our city came to belong to Sillad, and it was renamed as Naeje-county at the 6th year of the King, Gyeongdeok(757)
Goryeo Period ○ Our city was renamed as Jeju county at the 23rd year of first King(940)
○ Our city had nickname as Uiwon or Uicheon at 11th year of Seongjong(992)
○ In renaming the whole nation with 12 Moks and 10 Provinces at the 14th year of Seongjong(995), our city belonged to Jungwon-Province, and then established the Jasa. And then, our city abolished this at the 8th year of Mokjong(1005).
○ At the 9th year of Hyeonjong(1018), Jeju was attached to Wonju and belonged to Chungju.
○ In reorganizing the administrative district with 5 provinces and 2 Gye at the first year of Yejong(1106), our city belonged to Yanggwang-Province, and established Gammu at Jeju and Cheongpung
Joseon period ○ By renaming a part of Yanggwang-Province as Chungcheon-Province at the 4th year of the first King, our city belonged to Cheongju-Mok.
○ After reorganizing the district organization at the 13th year of Taejong(1413), by divide the whole nation into 8 Provinces, Jeju was renamed into Jecheon, and established Hyeongam.
○ In reorganizing the whole nation with 23 parts and 326 counties at the 32nd year of Gojong(1895), Jecheon Cheongpung became County by renaming in advance.
○ By reorganizing the whole nation with the system of 13 Provinces at the 33nd year of Gojong(1896), our city became Jecheon-country, Chungcheong northem Province for the first time.
○ In accordance with the reform of district system at the 41st year of Gojong(1904), our city established Myeonyakjeong at 9Ris, U Myeon, 1 Hyeon.
1914 ○ By the clause 2 of the province ordinance on the 9th of March in 1914, the change of name and district of each Myeon came to be enforced since the 1st of April in 1914. So, by unifying and renaming 27 Ris and dongs and 3 myeons such as 8 ris at Jwa-Myeon in the 2nd Hyeon and 10 Ris at Dong-Myeon in the 4th Hyeon, our city was named as Jecheon-Myeon, and we established the Myeon office at 65, 1st of Jungangno now.
1940 ○ By the clause 221 of Bu ordinance on the 1st of November in 1940(promulgated on the 23rd of October), Jecheon-myeon was raised to the state of Eup.
1942 ○ On the 31st of March in 1942, constructed and removed Eup office at 1, Seobu-dong, Jecheon-Eup.
1946 ○ Renamed 10 Ris, Dongs and Myeons as 1st and 2st of Jungangno, Myeong-dong Seobu-dong, Uirim-dong, Namcheon-dong, Kyo-dong, Hwasan-dong, Yeongcheon-dong,
1976 ○ On the 20th of April in 1976, by the clause of 438 of rules, our city established Jecheon-eup at 4 places(Central office, Eastern office, Western office & Southern office).
1979 ○ On the 1st of May in 1979, by the clause 594 of rules(promulgated on the 30th of April in 1979), our city established 6 branch offices at Jecheon-eup.
1980 ○ On the 1st of April in 1980, by the clause 3188 of law(promulgated on the 28th of December in 1979)after making the district of jurisdiction as a part of Jecheon-eup, Jecheon-eup was raised to the state of Jecheon-city, and Jecheon-county was divided into Jewon-county at the same time.
1983 ○ On the 15th of February in 1983, by the clause 11027 of Presidential decree(promulgated on the 10th of January in 1983), admitted Myeongji-ri, Gangje-ri & Sangok-ri at Geumseong-myeon, and Cheonnam-ri, Wangam-ri & Sin-ri at Bongyang-myeon.
1987 ○ On the 1st of January in 1983, by the clause 12007 of the Presidential decree(promulgated on the 23rd of December in 2986), our city admitted Jajak-ri, Eosangcheon-myeon, Danyang-country into Duhak-dong, Jecheon-city, and admitted Sagi-ri, Myeono-ri, Seoun-ri, Potan-ri, Haman-ri and Houn-ri at Hansu-myeon in Jewon-county onto Dongnyang-myeon, Jungwon-County.
1989 ○ At January in 1989, by the clause 12557 of the Presidential decree(promulgated on te 22nd of December in 1988), our city admitted Daerang-ri, Geumseong-myeon, Jewon-county into Jecheon city, and admitted Wonwol-ri, Sancheok-myeon, Jungwon-county into Baegun-myeon Jewon county.
1991 ○ On the 1st of January in 1991, by the clause of law (promulgated on the 31st of December in 1990), our city changed the name from Jewon-county into Jecheon county
1995 ○ On the 1st of January in 1995, by the clause of law(promulgated on the 3rd of August in 1994), our city unified city and county(Jecheon city, Jecheon county).
○ On the 16th of February in 1995, on the basis of the clause 135 of rules of Jecheon city (promulgated on the 16th of February in 1995), our city controlled the borders among dongs from a part of Cheongjeon-dong into Haso-dong, from a part of Uirim-dong and Haso-dong into Seobu-dong, and from a part of Namcheon-dong and Yeongcheon-dong into Hwasan-dong.
○ On the 2th of March in 1995, on the basis of the clause 136 of rule of Jecheon-city (promulgated on the 2th of March in 1995), Bongyang-myeon was raised to the state of Bongyang-Eup.
○ On the 30th of October in 1995, on the basis of the clause 136 of rules(promulgated on the 30th of October in 1995), our city controlled the border among dongs from a part Jungangno 2st, Uirim-dong into Cheongjeon-dong, from a part of Cheongjeon-dong into Jungangno 2st, Uirim-dong and from a part of Namcheon-dong into Jungangno 1st
1998 ○ On the 25th of September in 1998, on the basis of the clause 333 of rules(promulgated on the 25th of September in 1998), our city controlled the border among dongs from a part Namcheon- dong into Jungang-dong, from a part of Duhak-dong into dong Donghyeon-dong and Hwasan 1st, 2st-dong into dong Hwasan-dong, from a part of Yeongcheon 1st, 2st-dong into dong Yeongcheon-dong.
2003 ○ In order to dissolve the problem of population congestion, Jecheon City promulgated its Ordinance No. 591 on July 7, 2003, to order some alterations to jurisdiction in the following districts
ㆍGyo-dong : - to cover Gyo-dong and a whole of Jangrak-dong
ㆍGoam.Mosan-dong : - to cover Goam-dong and a whole area of Mosan-dong
ㆍJungang.Uirim.Myeong-dong : - to cover Jungang 1,2, Myeong-dong and a whole area of Uirim
ㆍNamcheon.Donghyeon-dong : - to cover Namcheon-dong and a whole area of Donghyeon-dong
ㆍSeobu.Yeongcheon-dong : - to cover Seobu-dong, Yeongcheon-dong, chunnam-dong and a whole area of Sin-dong
ㆍYongdu-dong : - to cover Haso-dong, Sinuul-dong and a whole ares of Wangam-dong
ㆍSinbaek.Duhak-dong : - to cover Gomyeong-dong, Sinbaek-dong, Daerang-dong, Heukseok-dong, Duhak-dong and a whole area of Jajag-dong
ㆍCheongjeon-dong : - a whole area of cheongjeon-dong
ㆍHwasan-dong : - to cover Hwasan-dong, Gangje-dong, Myongji-dong and a whole area of Sangok-dong
2011 ○ On the 1st of January in 2011, on the basis of the clause 985 of rules of Jecheon city, Administrative district name change as follows
ㆍGoam.Mosan-dong : Uiam-dong
ㆍJungang.Uirim.Myeong-dong : lnseong-dong
ㆍNamcheon.Donghyeon-dong : Namhyeon-dong
ㆍSeobu.Yeongcheon-dong : Yeongseo-dong
ㆍSinbaek.Duhak-dong : Sinbaek-dong
2016 ○ On the 30st of December in 2016, on the basis of the clause 1375 of rules of Jecheon city,
Administrative district name change as follows
ㆍUiam-dong : Uirimji-dong
ㆍInseong-dong : Jungang-dong
010연혁.xlsx 파일의 1.연혁(영문) 시트를 참고하세요.